Sunday 15 May 2016

Ride to Kukup and southern most tip of Mainland Asia

Ride to Kukup and southern most tip of Mainland Asia
Distance : 58km
Time on board : 3 hours 6 mins
Final part of my May weekend skate trilogy. Last 2 weeks, skated Batam, Indonesia and Desaru, Malaysia. This week, I went with my cycle buddies and their organisers to Kukup, Malaysia and Southern Most end of Mainland Asia, Tanjung Pial.
Keeping pace with mostly road bikers is real hard work. Even skating at 20km/h, I still lagged. So my friends take turn to pull me along. Thanks Stanley, myers and the rest for pushing me along.
At Gelang Patah, knowing the road is going to be rough on me, going real slow. Not wanting to slow the group down and rain is looming ahead, plus Singapore Custom will stop me at borders since my last adventure with Flo, so ended my journey taking bus back to Singapore.

No comments:

Post a Comment