Sunday 20 December 2015

Day 11 Japan samurai skate Minamata to Kumamoto

Day 11 Japan samurai skate
Minamata to Kumamoto
Distance : 85km
Time on board : 6 hours 16 mins

Began riding at 7.42am, already is a climb 150m. Got police checking again At Ashikita. This time they warn me there is a long tunnel ahead, advise me not to go and take a train instead through their Google translation. Well, good news is I cut short journey by few km. Took train to higo-futami and resume skating. By Yatsuhiro, the roads flattens out and smoother. I am able to skate back at my usual touring speed at 15-18km/h

Just before Kumamoto, my phone battery died out cos yesterday there was no charging when I switch off the lights. I am staying in an eco hotel so they really save power. I only realise in the morning. No phone no GPS to navigate to my hostel. But there is 7 11. You can charge ur phone and got wifi and have good meal. I never visited 711 in my lifetime till now.



No comments:

Post a Comment