Thursday 11 December 2014

Cuba The Longboard Diary 11 Dec

11 Dec 2014
Ciego to Sancti
7.35am to 2.15pm
Distance: 80km
"Patina primero desde Santiago a Havana"
(I skated first from Santiago to Havana)
"dios semana" (2 weeks)
"Soy desde Singapur" (I am from Singapore)
These are some of the spanish i had to use when i am chatting with locals. After skating for a while, I can roughly guess what they are asking.
Finally met a Cyclist tourer in my Casa when i was about to leave my skate. The Spanish guy was touring around the Oriente, a different route from me.
Along the way, encounter lots of rolling hills, even higher than palma to Bayamo but i am ready for it. Though hills look steep but when you are in it, it feels it is not that large as it looks. So just in life, your problem may look serious, but when you are in it, it is not that serious as it looks.
reach at 2.15pm, found casa Las Americas at 27 CUC including dinner. Exploring the city, witnessed a carnival and music symphony at Parque Marti.





























No comments:

Post a Comment