Sunday 19 June 2016

Patina de Santiago Portugues Day 11

Patina de Santiago Portugues
Day 11
Tui to Caldas de Reis
Distance : 75km
Time on board: 6hours
Original plan is to slowly relax and skate 50km to Pontevedra then make my final assault to Santiago tomorrow. Along the way I met my German cyclist Franz who I meet in my first few days of the way. He is going to caldas de reis 25km away. And cos Santiago is up in the Mountain, so it is better to have shorter distance, save energy for final climb.
Follow him to Santiago way, which I don't normally take cos I get lost. Along the way I meet another group of cyclists from Spain doing the camino. I overtake them on uphill, when downhill they easily sped past me. Then I went on my way.
Somehow On Pontevedra, they caught up with me. Means I am faster with my short direct route.
By the caldas reis, bumped into Franz again so we agree to share a hotel room and make our final assault to Santiago tomorrow!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment