Wednesday 15 June 2016

Patina de Santiago Portuguese Day 7 Aveiro to Porto

Porto
Patina de Santiago Portuguese
Day 7
Aveiro to Porto
Distance: 78km
Time on Board: 4 hours 49mins
Took a ferry from Fort Barra, 10km away from Aveiro, to Sao Jacinto. It is the best decision I made in this patina. Quiet road, with Aveiro lagoon on the right, nature reserve on the left. It is a dream, I could skate on this forever. At torreira, there is a bike path by the beach. I was going at fast pace of 19km/h and above, even road cyclists doing this circuit, were amazed.
Hit Espinho by 1pm and since i got lots of time, i tour around the place. Nice beach facing atlantic ocean. Antonio recommended me a bike path from Espinho straight to Porto. With tailwind pushing me, I clocked my speed of 23km/h for full km. Just 5km to Porto, it rained again. This time, it is no pussy rain. Wait for awhile, rain is not stopping, I pushed on to Porto
Now I have passed more than halfway point of 590km journey to Santiago.
Church by the Beach

No traffic Road



No comments:

Post a Comment