Friday 17 June 2016

Patina de Santiago Portuguese Day 9 Porto to Viana Do Castelo

Patina de Santiago Portuguese
Day 9
Porto to Viana Do Castelo
Distance: 50km
Time on board : 3 hour 47mins
Rained again today, woke up late. So I took metro to Vila Conde to meet up with Antonio Teixeira, Portuguese LDP and esk8 board maker. We skate down the beach to povoa varzim, where he show me his skate area. He kindly gave me his bearing, as mine has rusted amidst skating in the rain for past few days.
Journey was good except the fickle minded heaven. Lord can't decide whether he want me to skate in rain or heat. When I put on my jacket, it turned sunny, when I took them off, it rained.
Finally saw the Camino sign, the yellow clam shell. Means I am on the right way. Meet with a group of dutch cyclists who finished their camino , on their way back to Porto.
Found my albergue at viana de castelo. Tomorrow I shall leave Portugal and enter Spain. Time to say gracias, not obrigado


No comments:

Post a Comment