Monday 19 December 2016

Tour de Taiwan Day 13 Rui Sui to Hualien

Tour de Taiwan
Day 13
Rui Sui to Hualien
Distance : 70km
Time on board : 4 hours 42mins
Finding ah lian in Hualien. Though a short 70km ride, felt more tired than my 100km ride with higher ascent climb. I blamed it on the hot spring, making me too comforty.
Started late on 9am after soaking in hot spring. No matter how short the ride, never start the day cos it gets too warm to skate. A hour later, Alex the cyclist caught up with me. As usual, meet plenty of motorists wanting to take photos with me. Just before Hualien, a motorist stopped me and explained that he is also a longboard downhiller and so treated me to cans of red bull since he works for red bull.
Arrived at On My Way Hostel. My reputation precede. The news of me skating round Taiwan has reached their ears. Well, on my way hostel have branches in Taitung and hualien. Taitung branch already warned Hualien about me haha. On my way hualien anticipated my arrival today and welcomed me before I even entered the hostel. Really felt like a celebrity.



















No comments:

Post a Comment