Friday 9 December 2016

Tour de Taiwan Day 3 Taichung to Chia Yi

Tour de Taiwan
Day 3
Taichung to Chia Yi
Distance: 100km
Time on board : 6 hours 24 min
Thanks to Taiwan Biking, my first Warmshower Host and his wife for providing me a bed and shower last night. This rejuvenated me in today ride. They even made me breakfast and packed me some snack for the way. If u ever toured Taiwan, do find them in Taichung
Woke up late due to comfortable bed, so just planned to do a short ride. Taiwan biking sent me off and accompanied me to Route 1. Along the way, we passed by rainbow village for photos. Then I am off my way.
Today ride was pretty flat as compared to last 2 days, thus I actually skated pretty fast. I used to watch Taiwan soap operas on TV. One show was Love, setting in this city, Chiayi. Reaching Chiayi before night fall. Stopped by the night market for dinner. Interesting to see vibrancy of taiwan's night market in every city. They have games and food.
After dinner, when it was dark, I skated short distance to the Topic of cancer park for camping. I like Taiwan, people are pretty cool about other camping, they informed me where is a good spot to camp. Now I officially step past Topic of cancer.



































No comments:

Post a Comment